March Break Camps Mississauga
Our March Break Camps in Mississauga
We pride ourselves in providing high level academic march break camps for kids of all ages to help them become fluent in French and effectively making them fully bilingual. Our goal is to provide an enriching and immservie camp environment where entertainment and French academic learning go hand in hand. We make an intense effort to ensure quality of our camps and hope to provide our campers great summer memories they can relish for a long time to come.
Our march break camps in Mississauga are held in the core of the city’s downtown. We run our camps from the state of the art facility at Sheridan College right across from Square One; the largest shopping mall in Ontario. The location is central and easily accessible to parents. The central location also provided close proximity to movie theaters, central library, Playdium and other places which are used for the camp field trips.
Scheduled Times and Prices
Half-Day Academic Program
9 am to 12 pm, with free supervision on-site from 8 am to 9 am.
Total Price: $235+ t-shirt $15 (optional)
9 am to 4 pm, with free supervision on-site from 8 am to 9 am and from 4 pm to 5:30 pm.
Total Price: $285 + $15 cash for the field trip + t-shirt $15 cash (optional)
- Extra Before Care from 7:30am to 8am: $25/week available for Oakville only.
- Extra After Care from 5:30pm to 6pm: $25/week available for Mississauga and Oakville
Refunds and Credits
No refunds for cancellations made less than 4 weeks prior to the scheduled start of the camp. No refunds or credits on classes started.
- Transferring a registration from one week to another is possible at no extra cost, before start of the camp.
- All cancellations, including those for medical reasons, are subject to a $50.00 administration fee. If you book multiple weeks, we will charge you this fee only once.
- All cancellation requests must be received by email at email@example.com. The cancellation date will be determined based on the date of the receipt of your email.
- We reserve the right to alter schedule times, dates and location, change fees, limit registrations, cancel, postpone or combine classes.