Engaging, Academic, Fun experience for your child! You don’t want to miss it! Our google reviews say it all!
Camps are loads of fun, while also being educational and great for personal growth development for kids. We are offering an online camp for students enrolled in SK ,grades 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 French Immersion or French Schools. We also offfer a Core French Program from grades 3 to 6 enrolled in a regular english stream. Students will be grouped by grade/level.
Our camps include various activities, such as art, dancing, singing as well as learning new vocabulary, reading interesting books, educational games and kahoots all to stimulate their natural French conversations, and improve their oral skills. During our online camp, your children will make new friends their age and will recognize that they are not alone in their chase for bilingualism!
Fun and engaging for our students, we share quality resources with your children daily. Our campers are always encouraged and as a result, they feel confident in their learning and progress!
We keep our online camps small -10 spots, so we can give lots of personal attention to each of our students. We take the time to chat and play with them to ensure they are effectively learning.
Children will be appropriately grouped by French level/grade. After the first interactions with your child or after a conversation with the parent, we may propose moving a student to a more appropriate group based on their French skill level.
Grade sk/Grade 1 French immersion/Grade 1 orGrade 2-no French or very little :“La lune”
Grade 2/Grade 3- French immersion or French School : “Le soleil”
Grade 4/Grade 5-French immersion or French School : “La montagne”
Grade 3/Grade 4/Grade 5/Grade 6-enrolled in English stream with little or no French : “La mer”
Schedule and Price
Online March Break Camp 2021 – FULL
We offer a 1/2 day camp
April 12th to April 16th, 2021: 9 am to 12 pm
Online Summer Camps 2021
We offer 1/2 day camps for all grades :
Morning Session: 9 am to 12 pm. Confirmed
Afternoon Session: 1 pm to 4 pm (PM Sessions may open up once the mornings sessions are full)
Registration for camps are for 2 weeks minimum except week of August 3rd.
July 5th to July 16th, 2021- Bi-weekly
July 19th to July 30th, 2021- Bi-weekly
August 3rd to August 6th, 2021 -4 day week
August 9th to August 20th, 2021-Bi-weekly
August 23rd to Sept 3rd, 2021-Bi-weekly
Price: $33o/2 weeks; $132 / week of August 3rd (4 days
Zoom Video Conferencing
We use Zoom as our medium of instruction for our online programs. We keep a very close eye on the security and privacy news as it pertains to the Zoom video conferencing platform. Therefore, we’ve instituted the following policies to ensure the privacy of our staff and students:
1. There will be no recording of the live sessions
2. We constantly update our privacy settings for Zoom to keep up with new security features
3. A meeting password to join your scheduled Zoom session will be required. This meeting ID and password will be mailed out to you after you’ve registered
4. Once all the students have joined the virtual classroom, we lock the meeting room to prevent any unauthorized access
5. Private chats between participants has been disabled to prevent distraction and content sharing.
- Unfortunately due to the high number of registered students and the online set up, we cannot offer trial classes or make up classes.
- No refunds or credits for cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to the scheduled start of the camp
- No refunds or credits on camps that have already commenced. If refund is approved for medical or exceptional reasons, there will be an administration fee of 35% of the fee for the session per student withheld on all refunds.
- All cancellations are subject to a $50.00 administration fee