Wednesday French Classes for Homeschoolers and Beginners
This program is meant to give a strong foundation in French Language skills for Core French students and homeschoolers. These classes are meant to be for beginner students with no prior knowledge of French or little. We offer an amazing fun and educational program with various activities for 4 ifferent age groups.
This comprehensive program is meant to develop listening skills, vocabulary, and pronunciation of the French language. Since singing and music are extremely entertaining and intensely interactive, we’ll use multimedia, a powerful learning tool, to keep children engaged. And to improve their reading and pronunciation skills, we read together the songs, memorize as well as have craft activities linked to the theme (for younger ones) and academic worksheets (older grades). This program consists partly of learning/studying French songs in order to understand the French sentence structure as well as to improve basic vocabulary and reading. Other activities for older grades such as sentence building, vocabulary enrichment, conjugation will boost student’s confidence in their ability to understand basic texts and short stories and will give them a great academic advantage.
Why join our AWESOME classes?
Classical Martial Arts Center
(Rented room in the dojo)
8-1010 Dream Crest Rd
Wednesdays from Oct 7th, 2020 to June 23rd, 2021. No class on Dec 23rd and 30th, March 17th.
- 9:45am to 10:45am: 3 and 4 years old
- 10:55am to 12:05pm: 5 to 7 years old
- 10:55am to 12:05pm: 8 to 11 years old
- 12:15pm to 1:25pm: 12 to 16 years old
$16/week for 35 weeks.
$560 in total. In person program. To experience great academic results, your commitment is required for the whole school year from October to June
All the material will be provided to our students.
Breakdown of payment per student for the annual registration
- 50% Deposit required upon registration online: $280.
- 50 % will be deducted automatically from your credit card on Nov 1, 2020: $280.
*Fees for registrations received after the beginning of September classes will be prorated according to the number of classes remaining until June 2020. Payment schedules will be adjusted accordingly.
- In the event of a second lock down due to Covid in 2020/2021, and we have to cancel classes, refunds will be made to your credit cards.
- No refunds or credits for cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to the scheduled start of the program
- No Refunds or credits on classes that have already commenced or that have been missed
- All cancellations are subject to a $50.00 administration fee