Online Summer Camps
Stay Tuned! Coming Soon!
We pride ourselves in providing high level academic summer camps for kids of all ages to help them become fluent in French and effectively making them fully bilingual. Our goal is to provide an enriching and immservie camp environment where entertainment and French academic learning go hand in hand. We make an intense effort to ensure quality of our camps and hope to provide our campers great summer memories they can relish for a long time to come.
Our summer camps in Mississauga are held at the state of the art facility at Sheridan College in the Square One area. The location is central and easily accessible to parents with ample parking in the area. The central location also provides close proximity to Cineplex, Mississauga Central Library, Playdium and other places which are used for the camp field trips.
Scheduled Times and Prices
Half-Day Academic Program:
- Total Price/ week: $240 + t-shirt $15 cash (optional)
- Price for the short week of Aug 4 – 7, 2020: $192 + t-shirt $15 cash (optional)
- Total Price/week: $290 + $20 cash for the field trip + t-shirt $15 cash (optional)
- Price for the short week of Aug 4 – 7, 2020: $232 + $20 cash for the field trip + t-shirt $15 cash (optional)
Before and After Care:
- Complimentary limited supervision on-site from 8am to 9am and from 4pm to 5:30pm.
- Extra Before Care from 7:30am to 8am: $25/week; Short Week of Aug 4 -7, 2020: $20
- Extra After Care from 5:30pm to 6pm: $25/week; Short Week of Aug 4 -7, 2020: $20
Please call us at 647.705.0626 if you have any questions and/or to process cash or cheque payments.
Refunds and Credits
No refunds for cancellations made less than 4 weeks prior to the scheduled start of the camp. No refunds or credits on classes started.
- Transferring a registration from one week to another is possible at no extra cost, before start of the camp.
- All cancellations, including those for medical reasons, are subject to a $50.00 administration fee. If you book multiple weeks, we will charge you this fee only once.
- All cancellation requests must be received by email at email@example.com. The cancellation date will be determined based on the date of the receipt of your email.
- We reserve the right to alter schedule times, dates and location, change fees, limit registrations, cancel, postpone or combine classes.