Registration is now open for the Summer session (July to Sept 2017)! Few Spots !
These 10 week programs are designed to give a strong foundation in the French Language. You will have the chance to quickly master basic oral conversation and will have the opportunity to practice thanks to our small class sizes (5 to 10 students). You will learn a great deal of day to day vocabulary, pronunciation, various tenses, dialogues, regular/irregular verbs and grammar (fem/masc, pronouns, demonstrative…).
These intensive classes require students to regularly do their homework, memorize and revise their previous lessons. Come prepared as it is a challenging program as there is a lot to learn. The results though are worth it and yes you will be able to have a french conversation!
As space is limited, we encourage you to register sooner than later as all our Adult classes fill up very fast. The price is $205 only for 20 hours of instruction during 10 weeks, and the French book (value of $25) is included !
The French Adult Classes Level 1 Part A Beginner will be offered starting in July 2017 on Saturday mornings and Tuesday evenings. The Level 1 Part B Beginner will be offered on Thursday evenings. The level 2 Part A will run on Monday evenings. The level 3 Part A is on Saturdays mornings. The level 4 Part A will be on Wednesday evenings.
If you miss the first couple of weeks, you can contact us so we can schedule make up classes and you can join the class.
There are 5 levels in total. We currently offer Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4. Other levels are currently offered as private classes.
- Level 1 – Part A Beginner – First 10 lessons of the French Book, Level 1
- Level 1 – Part B Beginner – lessons 11 to 20 of the French Book, Level 1
- Level 2 – Part A High Beginner– First 10 lessons of the French Book, Level 2
- Level 2 – Part B High Beginner – lessons 11 to 20 of the French Book, Level 2
- A minimum of 40 to 80 hours of French is recommended to join the Level 2
- Level 3 – Part A Intermediate – lessons 1 to 10 of the French Book, Level 3
- Level 3 – Part B Intermediate – lessons 11 to 20 of the French Book, Level 3
- A minimum of 80 to 100 hours of French is recommended to join the Level 3
- Level 4 – Part A High Intermediate – lessons 1 to 10 of the French Book, Level 4
- Level 4 – Part B High Intermediate – lessons 11 to 20 of the French Book, Level 4
- A minimum of 120 hours of French instruction is recommended to join the Level 4.
Each part, Part A or Part B, takes 20 hours to complete. You are free to join any level you feel is appropriate. If you are not sure, call us at 647-705-0626 so we can help you with your choice.
For higher levels or test preparation, we offer private classes at $35 per hour during the day, evening or weekends.
Next classes: After the Summer classes, the next group classes will be running in the Fall from September to December 2017. Please check back for the Fall schedule mid July. We offer Adult Group Classes and Adult Private Classes through out the year from January to December.