Registration is now open for the Fall session (Sept to December 2017)! Few Spots left for each class!
These 12-week classes are designed to give a strong foundation in the French Language. You will have the chance to quickly master basic oral conversation and will have the opportunity to practice thanks to our small class sizes (5 to 8 students). You will learn a great deal of day to day vocabulary, pronunciation, various tenses, dialogues, regular/irregular verbs and grammar (fem/masc, pronouns, demonstrative…).
These intensive classes require students to regularly do their homework, memorize and revise their previous lessons. Come prepared as it is a challenging program as there is a lot to learn. The results though are worth it and yes you will be able to have a French conversation!
For the French Advanced Conversational Class, a high intermediate to advanced level of French is required. This class will give you plenty of quality time to practice your conversational skills on various topics based on contemporary themes. You will be challenged in your language skills through various support such as text, audio interview, news articles, songs and classical texts. If you’re looking at refining your French with expressions and be more fluent with your day to day conversation, this class will help you achieve this goal, all done in a small interactive and social setting.
As space is limited, we encourage you to register sooner than later as all our Adult classes fill up very fast. The price is $250 only for 24 hours of instruction for 12 weeks, and the French book (value of $25) is included!
If you miss the first couple of weeks, you can contact us so we can schedule makeup classes and you can join the class.
There are 5 levels in total. We currently offer Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4. Other levels are currently offered as private classes.
- Level 1 – Part A Beginner – First 10 lessons of the French Book, Level 1
- Level 1 – Part B Beginner – lessons 11 to 20 of the French Book, Level 1
- Level 2 – Part A High Beginner– First 10 lessons of the French Book, Level 2
- Level 2 – Part B High Beginner – lessons 11 to 20 of the French Book, Level 2
- A previous minimum of 40 to 80 hours of French is recommended to join the Level 2
- Level 3 – Part A Intermediate – lessons 1 to 10 of the French Book, Level 3
- Level 3 – Part B Intermediate – lessons 11 to 20 of the French Book, Level 3
- A previous minimum of 80 to 100 hours of French is recommended to join the Level 3
- Level 4 – Part A High Intermediate – lessons 1 to 10 of the French Book, Level 4
- Level 4 – Part B High Intermediate – lessons 11 to 20 of the French Book, Level 4
- A previous minimum of 120 hours of French instruction is recommended to join the Level 4.
Each part, Part A or Part B, takes 20 to 25 hours to complete. You are free to join any level you feel is appropriate. If you are not sure, call us at 647-705-0626 so we can help you with your choice.
For higher levels or test preparation, we offer private classes at $35 per hour during the day, evening or weekends.
Next classes: After the Fall classes, the next group classes will be running in the Winter from January to April 2018. Please check back for the Winter schedule mid-Nov. We offer Adult Group Classes and Adult Private Classes throughout the year from January to December.