French Wednesdays for Homeschoolers
Registration is now open for 2019/2020! Spots available on a first come basis! Limited Spots!
This program is meant to give a strong foundation in French Language skills for homeschoolers. These classes are meant to be for beginner students with no prior knowledge of French or little. We offer an amazing fun and educational program with various activities for 4 different age groups.
This comprehensive program is meant to develop listening skills, vocabulary, and pronunciation of the French language. Since singing and music are extremely entertaining and intensely interactive, we’ll use multimedia, a powerful learning tool, to keep children engaged. And to improve their reading and pronunciation skills, we read together the songs, memorize as well as have craft activities linked to the theme (for younger ones) and academic worksheets (older grades). This program consists partly of learning/studying French songs in order to understand the French sentence structure as well as to improve basic vocabulary and reading. Other activities for older grades such as sentence building, vocabulary enrichment, conjugation will boost student’s confidence in their ability to understand basic texts and short stories and will give them a great academic advantage.
Classical Martial Arts Center
8-1010 Dream Crest Rd
Wednesdays from Sept 18th, 2019 to June 24, 2020. No class on Dec 25, Jan 1, March 18.
- 9:45am to 10:45am: 3 and 4 years old
- 10:55am to 12:05pm: 5 to 7 years old
- 10:55am to 12:05pm: 8 to 11 years old
- 12:15pm to 1:25pm: 12 to 16 years old
$11/week for 38 weeks. $418 in total. No reimbursement for missed classes. To experience great academic results, your commitment is required for the whole school year from September to June.
All the material will be provided to our students.
Breakdown of payment per student for the annual registration
- 25% Deposit required upon registration online: $104.5. Choose “pay later” option when you register and someone will call you to process the deposit.
- To pay the balance, your options are:
- Pay cash or by credit card online by the 1st day of classes
- 2 postdated non-refundable cheques to be paid on 1st day of class payable to My French Club Inc covering the remaining 75% of the registration fee.
- 1st cheque dated November 15, 2019: $156.75
- 2nd cheque dated February 15, 2020: $156.75
- If you are registering 3 children or more from the same family, then the remainder of the payment can be split into 3 cheques with the 3rd date being April 15, 2020.
*Fees for registrations received after the beginning of September classes will be prorated according to the number of classes remaining until June 2020. Payment schedules will be adjusted accordingly.